MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Новини

andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Re: Новини

Писане by andeli on Вто Яну 24, 2012 9:06 am

Michael Jackson's Elementary School Names Music Lab After Pop Star

After a year in the making, the wait is over for students at Gardner Street Elementary School.

School officials unveiled the new Michael Jackson Music Education Laboratory Monday morning at the pop star's former elementary school.

The lab is set up in Jackson’s old sixth-grade classroom. Principal Kenneth Urbina said the goal is “to have every child leave the school musically talented.”

The lab is the result of a community effort involving the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council, the Youth Policy Institute, which donated computer hardware, and Adventus, a Canadian company, which donated the lab’s computer software.

"I personally think music can do amazing things for kids especially at a young age," said Marcello Robinson, a board member of the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council.

Gardner Street Elementary School students and parents have raised $8,000 so far, and it will take about $17,000 each year to keep the lab running, said parent Lesley Holmes.

Holmes and Garby Leon are part of the parent-run organization, Friends of Gardnerville. Leon brought the computer software used in the lab to Urbina’s attention after discovering it at home for his daughter, Paloma. He is pleased with how everyone has rallied together to make the lab a success.

“We’ve had a tremendous amount of community support,” Leon said.

Flanked by photos of the superstar and a framed Michael Jackson autograph, students sat down to try out the lab Monday shortly after a ribbon cutting. Lesley Holmes’ daughter, Nya, was eager to sit down along with her fourth-grade classmates to begin to learn about the piano.

“I think it’s really fun and interesting,” she said. “I feel excited because I’ve always wanted to learn how to play.”

Her teacher, Sylvia Chung, said she believes the new lab will greatly benefit her students.

“I think it will give them the basics and a good background in being able to read music, and, hopefully, know how to play as well,” Chung said. “And they’ll make connections to different composers.”

Urbina, who has been at the school for eight years, said getting the music lab off the ground was definitely one of the items on his “bucket list.”

“Our goal is to go through as many lessons as possible, so by the time they leave the sixth-grade, they will compose and write all different types of genre,” Urbina said.

The Guitar Center also donated keyboards to the lab. Monday’s ribbon cutting marked the first grand opening for a lab in Hollywood that is sponsored by the Youth Policy Institute. The institute currently helped launch more than 50 labs in schools throughout Los Angeles County, said Mariana Biagioni, program coordinator.

http://hollywood.patch.com/articles/gardner-elementary-school-unveils-michael-jackson-music-education-lab

Michael Jackson's Wax Figure Tribute Tour Hits President Obama's Back Yard

Michael Jackson is on tour -- at Madame Tussauds wax museum, that is!

So, if you missed him during one of his real-life concerts, now you can catch the King of Pop -- up close and personal -- at the lastest wax attraction to honor the music legend.

The exhibit, which hit Washington, D.C., this weekend, is the first-of-its-kind. It features three Michael Jackson figures from various stages of his career: The Jackson 5 Years, The Bad Era and the "This Is It" Michael.

It features MJ's thirteenth wax incarnation, which shows the legendary singer in the pose he struck on the "This Is It" tour poster (arms outstretched, white v-neck t-shirt, pelvis thrust forward, black fedora tipped, white socks, black loafers, sparkling black jacket, white glove). It took 20 people four months to construct this particular figure.

On display in our Nation's Capital's Madame Tussauds through March 13, the attration kicked off this weekend with a show by Strictly Rhythm Dance (the No. 1 dance studio in the USA).

Michael's relationship with Madame Tussauds started at his first sitting in 1984 (see pic, right). Since then, 13 figures of the star have been made. Michael's figure are the most widely exhibited worldwide.

We urge you to check this fab display out before its worldwide tour ends. (Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama, we're talking to you!)

As MJ would say ... don't stop 'til you get enough.

http://glittarazzi.com/stars/112264-madame-tussauds-michael-jackson-wax-figure-tribute-exhibit-tour.html

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пет Яну 27, 2012 7:37 am

Michael Jackson's legacy cemented by children
    (Reuters) - Late pop star Michael Jackson was immortalized in cement on Thursday when his three children stamped the "Thriller" singer's glove and shoe prints in the hallowed concrete courtyard of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

Well over a hundred fans of the King of Pop and celebrities including Justin Bieber and Jackson family members watched the song and dance spectacle and listened to the three children talk about the legacy of their father.

"My dad won the lifetime achievement award. It was an award he strived and worked the hardest to get but for me, and I think for him as well, this right here is his lifetime achievement award. This is what he strived to get and this is what we are giving him now today," said Prince Michael, 14, Jackson's eldest son.

Jackson's daughter Paris, 13, imprinted her father's iconic silver sequined glove and scrawled his name into the cement, adding a heart in between Michael and Jackson. Prince Michael and his brother Blanket, 9, put their father's shoe into the cement, and all three left their own handprints next to dad's.

The hour-long ceremony included spoken tributes and musical performances from Jackson's friends and family, including his brothers Tito and Jackie, who were part of the Jackson 5, and mother Katherine who called the event "a very very solemn occasion for my son."

"Michael, we miss you, that's for sure. There's hardly a day that goes by without him going on in my mind somehow, some way, and I know he is here today with us," said Tito Jackson.

Musical producer Quincy Jones, who worked with Jackson on one his most successful album, "Thriller," Motown singer Smokey Robinson and comedian Chris Tucker, a friend of Jackson's, shared their personal memories of Jackson while Canadian pop sensation Bieber called him "an inspiration."

"People are going to remember him for his dancing and his singing, but people need to remember him for who he was," said Bieber.

"Everything I do, I look at Michael and I want to be as good as he was," said Bieber, 17, whose rise to fame was compared to the late singer by Paris as she introduced him.

Jackson gained success with songs such as "ABC" and "I'll Be There" as a child singer with his brothers, and later pursued a solo career that earned him worldwide fame and fans with hits such as "Rock With You," "Bad," and "Beat It."

His sudden death from a drug overdose in 2009 aged 50, sent shockwaves around the world. Late last year, Jackson's doctor at the time was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for administering a surgical anesthetic to Jackson as a sleep aid.

Jackson's glove and shoe imprints will be placed alongside Hollywood screen legends such as Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe and Sidney Poitier outside the iconic Hollywood theater that has been a tourist attraction for decades.

Notably absent from the ceremony were Jackson's sisters Janet and LaToya as well as brothers Jermaine and Randy.

The event, hosted by the late singer's estate, showcased dancers from Cirque du Soleil's Jackson tribute show and featured "Glee" cast member Harry Shum, Jr. ahead of the show's Jackson tribute episode next week.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/26/us-michaeljackson-imprint-idUSTRE80P2AE20120126

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пон Фев 06, 2012 11:57 pm

http://inews.bg/%D0%9B%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%84%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4-%D0%9C%D1%8A%D1%80%D0%B8-%D0%B2-%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D1%81-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BA%D1%8A%D0%BB-%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8A%D0%BD-_l.a_c.393_i.150726.html

Стига , бе!!!
    Shocked

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пет Фев 10, 2012 2:25 am

Donny Osmond enchants fans with tales of Michael Jackson [VIDEO]

Donny Osmond appeared on The Dr. Phil Show yesterday and he enchanted fans with tales and stories about his good pal, Michael Jackson. The talented singer has been a star for almost five decades and he talked openly about his childhood, career, triumphs, and struggles. The candid interview was an intimate look at Donny Osmond and how he has survived unimaginable highs and crushing lows throughout a long lived career.

During an interesting chat with Dr. Phil, Donny Osmondexplained that he and Michael Jackson met and became friends when they were both 13 years old. After presenting an American Music Award together, the two decided that they were hungry, so they piled into Donny’s limo and ordered tacos from a nearby Jack in the Box. The two opened the moon roof, stood up and enjoyed their tacos while cruising the Sunset Strip. “That’s one of my best memories of Michael. We both laughed our heads off,” Donny told Dr. Phil.

Michael Jackson and Donny Osmond remained friends throughout the years. In 1988, the two met up and Michael played a demo of “Thriller” for Donny, who instantly knew it would be a huge hit. Because his own career was floundering, Osmond asked his pal for some advice to get it back on track. Michael Jackson advised Donny to change his name because it was poison and squeaky clean. Interestingly enough, Osmond released his album “Soldier of Love” with no name attached to it. It was a hit and months later Donny revealed his identity. That album got Donny’s derailed career back on track.

Donny Osmond revealed interesting parallels between his life and Michael Jackson's life.

Both teen idols were very young when they were pushed to the forefront with big expectations.
    Both families had nine children.
    Donny and Michael were the 7th child in their respective families.
    Donny and Michael's mothers share the same birthdays.
    Michael’s mom plays the clarinet, Donny’s mom played the sax.

The two child stars had so much in common that they remained friends throughout their lives. Donny Osmond was crushed when he learned about his friend’s death. He said to Dr. Phil, “When he went off to superstardom, the pressures of the business got to him.”

Osmond is now busier than ever. He won Dancing with the Stars, currently has the #1 hit on the country charts, produces his own radio show, and performs nightly in Las Vegas with sister Marie. He credits his energy to a supplement called Protandim. “It’s my fountain of youth,” he explained.

Towards the end of the show, Dr. Phil surprised Donny Osmond by bringing Stevie Wonder on stage. Right before the big surprise, Donny told Dr. Phil that Stevie once offered him the following advice, “Never let your fear be bigger than your faith.” Osmond said that’s how he tries to live his life. Stevie Wonder and Donny Osmond performed a very entertaining medley of their hit songs. It was a wonderful and memorable TV moment.

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ on Чет Фев 23, 2012 11:23 am

andeli написа:http://inews.bg/%D0%9B%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%84%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4-%D0%9C%D1%8A%D1%80%D0%B8-%D0%B2-%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D1%81-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BA%D1%8A%D0%BB-%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8A%D0%BD-_l.a_c.393_i.150726.html

Стига , бе!!!
    Shocked

Виж ти...Ако е вярно...Ама чак пък толкова...

Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пет Фев 24, 2012 6:02 am

Michael Jackson Estate Judge Approves Move To Sell Michael's House

The Michael Jackson Estate just got the ok from a judge to sell the Hayvenhurst mansion which Michael and the rest of the family called home for decades, and buy another home for Katherine and MJs kids.

But here's the thing. We've learned the Estate doesn't want to sell Hayvenhurst -- at least for now, because it's being extensively renovated. But the Estate now has the green light to proceed whenever it chooses.

And the judge made another order -- allowing the executors to put $30 million in the Jackson Family Trust for the benefit of Katherine, Michael's kids, and his charities.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/23/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-estate-sell-home-havenhurst/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook#.T0cLH_WFDIU

Наблюдател

Gemini Брой мнения : 13

Писане by JustMeSTKK on Нед Мар 04, 2012 4:13 am

Съобщение от Jermaine относно продажбата на Hayvenhurst

Statement from Jermaine, February 25, 2012:

HAYVENHURST IS NOT BEING SOLD. I can assure you that Mother's position remains the same and I'm told the Estate is honoring her strong wishes.

As I understand it, what has happened is a technical requirement where a judge has approved the right to sell in the theoretical event that Mother changes her mind. But, for as long as her advisors have her interests and wishes at heart, she won't.

I hope the Estate releases a statement to reassure the fans and end all ambiguity about the sacrosanct nature of Hayvenhurst's long-term future

More clarification: Mother's attny Perry Sanders says he believes an Estate motion for right to sell Hayvenhurst remains "withdrawn"

andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Нед Мар 04, 2012 10:19 pm

That's bad! £160million worth of Michael Jackson's back catalogue has been stolen

Michael Jackson's entire back catalogue has been stolen by internet hackers.

Sony music suffered its second major security breach in a year, with thieves targeting songs and unreleased material by the superstar singer.

It's alleged they downloaded more than 50,000 music files, worth £160million, in the biggest ever cyber attack on a music company.

The news comes just a year after Sony paid £250million for the seven-year rights to the songs following Jacko's death.

The contract with Jackson's estate also allowed them to release 10 new albums, including material from studio sessions produced during the making of some of the star's biggest albums.

The singer, who died in June 2009 at the age of 50, had recorded unreleased duets with artists ranging from the late Freddie Mercury and Black Eyed Peas singer Will.i.am.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2110022/Michael-Jacksons-catalogue-stolen.html#ixzz1oBIjnnwQ

Полемиките започнаха, но аз съм искрено възмутена и никога няма да оправдая кражбата на собственост!

Наблюдател

Писане by JustMeSTKK on Пон Мар 05, 2012 12:05 am

Ако музиката се появи в интернет пространсвото ще е много жалко за целия му труд и децата му.
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пон Мар 05, 2012 2:46 am

Определено това е най - неприятното нещо. Чета коментари от рода на:"Сони си го заслужават. Така им се полага!" и съм безмълвна. Сони може и да не са били коректни с Майкъл преди време. Да, изложиха се и с "Michael", но мисля, че си взеха поука.
    Това, което се е случило е кражба на интелектуална собственост и тя не е кражба от Сони, а от Майкъл!
    Искрено се надявам, да не се появи, но силно се съмнявам.

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пон Мар 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Всъщност от онова, което чета и разбирам, кражбата никак не е нова. Твърди се, че нещата, които са откраднати са само 12 песни и то от тези на Касио. Така съм малко по- спокойна Smile

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ on Вто Мар 06, 2012 1:07 pm

И да не се окаже след някой друг ден, че "сензацията" всъщност е ... фейк...
    Ако е истина обаче и песните са на Майкъл ... кражбата си е сериозна...

/вече притръпнах, че всичко е възможно и всъщност след загубата на Майкъл няма по-голяма загуба и трагедия каквото и да бъде откраднато, хакнато и т.н...../

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ on Вто Мар 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Michael Jackson - Two Men Charged With Stealing Michael Jackson Tracks
    05 March 2012 22:06

Two men have been arrested and charged with hacking into Sony Music's computers and stealing Michael Jackson's back catalogue.

Sony record company bosses purchased the music collection from the King of Pop's estate for $250 million (£156 million) back in 2010 but the label's archive was infiltrated by cyber crooks in April last year (11), and they illegally downloaded more than 50,000 digital files.

Two suspects were taken into custody by members of Britain's Serious Organized Crime Agency for their alleged involvement the following month (May11) and in September (11) Jackson fans James Mark, 26, and James MCCormick, 25, were charged with computer misuse and copyright offences.

The duo appeared at Leicester Crown Court in England on Friday (02Mar12) and pleaded not guilty.

Mark and MCCormick were released on bail and are set to stand trial in January, 2013, according to the Associated Press.

The entire haul of Jackson tracks is said to include a duet with the late Freddie Mercury and a collaboration with Black Eyed Peas rapper will.i.am, as well as unheard material from various studio sessions.

Та кражбата е станала ... миналата година ... Колко перфектно пазена тайна цяла година... :shutup
    Сега съда ще решава ... Поне навреме научихме, че са ги хванали и са изправени пред съда...

Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Вто Мар 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Да, "хванати" са. Всъщност и те вероятно са фенове като нас самите, защото и двамата са били членове на MJJC и там са направили доста в мултимедийната секция.

Наблюдател

Писане by JustMeSTKK on Вто Мар 06, 2012 9:44 pm

andeli написа:Да, "хванати" са. Всъщност и те вероятно са фенове като нас самите, защото и двамата са били членове на MJJC и там са направили доста в мултимедийната секция.
    Исторята май е по-сложна...

Това е от туитъра на съпругата на единия от обвинените:

Suzanne Marks ‏ @SuzanneMarks1
    The press reported about my Husband is false! Its a case of them making up the parts they dont have yet, this is a stitch up from day one!
    MJJC & their staff need to get their story straight b4 posting bout my husbands case, MJJC have been lieing for months the truth is coming
    @Ivy_MJJC MJJC is caught in this situation because Gaz leaked cascio snippets & James's mix on Ustream
    @Ivy_MJJC Also Gaz was well aware of the situation and asked James and Cartman to find more rarities for MJJC Exclusives!
    @Ivy_MJJC Of course it was, like they changed the charges 30 minutes before hearing because they had no hope of prosecuting him.
    @SuzanneMarks1 @Ivy_MJJC Also I dont see the relevance of this, Gaz was beggning them for the cascio tracks and other demos to leak on MJJC
    Wait until court, see the evidence, we have both screenshots and logs of Gaz's begging for unreleased music, dont let them lie anymore
    FACTS: 1. There never was and never has been any Hacking. 2. MJJC/Gaz are continuing to lie, he now has 3 stories of the situation!
    FACTS: 3. The motivation behind the OPEN access to the servers was primarily to ensure the Cascio lies were stopped!
    FACTS 4. No Access or downloading of any Previously unreleased, Unleaked or Unheard Michael Jackson song EVER happened. Infact those songs were taken and offered for sale to my husband and others, police are aware of these people but are not investigating!
    My Husband was well within law to take open copies of work for the use of research and a heavily talked about consumer fraud case
    There is a reason why he and his co-defendant pleaded not guilty, a DAMN good reason, wait and see (:

А това е тутъра на въпросния съпруг от миналата година:

James ‏ @Birchey
    @TeddyRiley1 Fake tracks in hand, Teddy's you're man. In His Painted on Beard!
    @TeddyRiley1 Vocals a shame, who is to blame, no 1 can do MJs scream, accept 4 Malachi. Let fuck up MJs shit, lets fuk up all his shit 2nite
    @cindys413 @HollywoodTonite @TeddyRiley1 Have you ever heard MJs demo of Hollywood Tonight? Do you know what he did to that song?

Damien Shields ‏ @damienshields
    @TeddyRiley1 Also, who decided to use the backing vocals from The Jacksons' "The Hurt" in "Hollywood Tonight"?
    James ‏ @Birchey
    @damienshields @TeddyRiley1 They are original, Mike recorded them in 99

James ‏ @Birchey
    @jermjackson5 HI Jermaine, I mixed your Brothers Track Hollywood Tonight using his original unreleased demo above all other things
    Soon the TRUTH will be heard!!!!
    Breaking News Demo, Before Teddy touched it, same vibrato....melodyne is a lie, Teddy LIED, the truth comes out within 6 months
    Sam Geden ‏ @KaisaJesta
    @Birchey Does that mean that the demo (one by John McClain?) will leak in 6 months?
    James ‏ @Birchey
    @KaisaJesta if it leaks it not from me, i have no interest in that. but the truth will come

Back for bail 12th Sept, Me vs Sony Music, truth about the cascio tracks coming?
    @denirouk No they taking me to court, I am being accused of something I never did, scare tactics wont work, its ridiculas :P
    Me to sony "Sony you're severs are open, thousands of people are getting music from them"............1 month later......servers still open
    @damienshields back on bail sept 12th, think they questioning me again, will be interesting to see what they say
    @damienshields well apparently my IP requested 49,000 downloads, guess the only 12 songs Sony listed on a printout? funny heh
    @damienshields Also I can't voice my opinion on sony as they are deemed as a witness in this case, and will be done for witness intimidation
    @damienshields Sounds more like a "gag order" saving people from embarrassment in the press if you ask me

Tom Wollaert ‏ @TomWollaert
    @damienshields @Birchey Yeah as pointed out, it's quite the Frankenstein song. Oh and Teddy's mix of "Burn Tonight" leaked and it's shit...
    James ‏ @Birchey
    @TomWollaert @damienshields an MJ impersonator mixed by someone impersonating a real producer................xD
    Wants Sept 12th to come asap, got some stories to tell
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Сря Мар 07, 2012 12:09 am

Аз казано честно нищо не разбирам? От къде Bircheу има всички тези демота? Изобщо не знам за какво иде реч. Грам Smile

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ on Сря Мар 07, 2012 9:21 am

С всяка нова информация става все по-объркано...scratch

Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Сря Мар 07, 2012 10:44 pm

^ Права си

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ on Вто Апр 24, 2012 9:42 am

Майкъл Джексън се връща на сцената... като холограма

Кралят на попа може да тръгне на турне с Jackson 5 като холограма, намекна един от братята му

от iNews.bg | 23.04.2012 | 09:25 34

След спиращата духа поява на починалия преди 16 години рапър Тупак Шакур като холограмен образ на музикалния фестивал Coachella по-рано този месец, сега и други мъртви звезди ще бъдат възкресени на сцената.

Jackson 5, които се обединяват за първи път след 20 години, са решени да качат на сцената и покойния вече Джако, посочва DigitalSpy.co.uk. Негов холограмен образ ще придружава братята му на предстоящото им световно турне.

Пред в. Sun един от братята на Краля на попа, Джеки Джексън, призна, че намират идеята за много съблазнителна.

Относно реалистичната холограма на Тупак, Джеки заяви: " Абсолютно това можеше да бъде Майкъл. Няма ли да е страхотно? В интерес на истината, ние имахме тази идея още преди две години за шоуто със Cirque Du Soleil."

Изготвянето на холограмни образи не е особено евтина услуга – този на покойния рапър, изработен от холивудско студио за специални ефекти, е струвал около 100 000 лири.

Според представители на музикалния бизнес обаче турне с холограмния Майкъл може да се окаже най-доходоносното световно турне на всички времена.

Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Вто Апр 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Наистина имаше такава идея за Cirque Du Soleil, дори съм гледала интервю, в което се споделяше за нея. Обаче казваха, че ще я използват за шоуто в Лас Вегас. Не знам, дали са се отказали. Според мен ще е много хубаво "да оживее" по този начин.
    Представете си шанса да го видите така...

:crazy:

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Вто Май 08, 2012 5:02 am

http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2210951

''Bruce Swedien, explains that an unreleased ballad entitled "Don't Be Messin' Around" by Michael Jackson could rank as his greatest ever work. Millions of fans need to wait for the approval of the Estate before hearing this solo performance which Swedien describe...s as "mesmerizing". There is another surprise for the fans concerning the unreleased track. Michael has a solo piano performance on it! According to Swedien, "It's just beautiful... Oh my God, there's nothing like it."

E, чакаме с нетърпение. Много искам да чуя изпълнението му на пияно!!!

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пон Май 21, 2012 9:41 pm

25th Anniversary of Michael Jackson's Landmark Album Bad Celebrated With September 18 Release Of New Bad 25 Packages

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/25th-anniversary-michael-jacksons-landmark-album-bad-celebrated-september-18-release-new-bad-25

http://www.myplaydirect.com/michael-jackson/?current_country=BG

:kermit :crazy: :crazy: :kermit

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Пет Юни 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Част от предстоящия да излезе сингъл на IJCSLY и придружаващата го нова за нас DONT'T BE MESSIN AROUND

Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli on Съб Юни 02, 2012 1:59 am

Bad 25 DVD: The Estate Release a Statement

It is great to see the overwhelming support and excitement in the fan community for the upcoming BAD 25 release. A few questions have arisen regarding the Wembley concert DVD. Although the press release wasn’t the place for background details, here is more information:

• We know that Nocturne captured on Umatic tapes the footage projected onto the JumboTrons at the various concerts including Wembley. These tapes were turned over to Michael’s crew and we have confirmed with Patrick Kelly (who headed Michael’s film crew for the European tour) that everything from Europe was sent to LA to be put in Michael’s storage facilities. The same procedures were followed for the US shows.

• Unfortunately, record-keeping in the storage facilities was sporadic, at best, so we do not know what happened to a tape once it was sent for storage. In most cases, once a tape was pulled from the box it arrived in, it was not put back in the original box and where it wound up doesn’t always make sense. As a result, 25 years later not all of the Umatic tapes from the various shows can be located, notwithstanding that we have conducted an extensive survey of all of the storage facilities. So while we believe that the Umatic tape for Wembley was initially sent for storage, we have not been able to locate it. And with regard to the Umatic footage of other concerts, the audio is extremely problematic and therefore these concerts are unusable.

• We know that VHS copies of the Umatics were made when Michael wanted to view a particular concert, but because of the lack of record-keeping, we also didn’t know which concerts existed on VHS. We ultimately did find Michael’s personal VHS viewing copy of the Wembley show attended by Princess Diana and Prince Charles, but not the Umatic. Even finding this VHS felt like a miracle to us!

• So while we continued the search for the Wembley Umatic master, we also researched the audio recordings that existed from all of the concerts including Wembley. Fortunately, the Wembley audio recordings were made using a sound truck, and appear to be the only multi-track recordings from the tour. The other audio/visual recordings that exist, whether Umatic or VHS, are “front of house” mixes, and therefore there are no separate audio recordings that can be used to create a high quality listening experience. It is for this reason that the Wembley audio is the only one suitable to create a live album.

• If we were going to include a live concert DVD in the BAD 25 release package, we had only one choice, Wembley. And there were only two options for visual – the Umatics for a different show or the VHS for Wembley. It would certainly be less expensive for the Estate to be able to create a DVD from a Umatic tape than to spend the time and money to painstakingly restore/enhance the VHS footage, but then we would not be delivering a truly authentic experience and we truly believe that watching this concert with the high quality audio will create a magical experience for all the fans as it has for us. We ultimately chose a lab that has developed its own proprietary technology for doing this kind of work (including restoration for NASA of VHS footage) in order to make the visual experience the best it can be under the circumstances.

We also could have chosen to release the Japanese concert from the first leg of the tour as there is a master of that show; but that concert was essentially a reincarnation of the Victory Tour with only two songs – “Bad” and “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” – added at the end. It isn’t what we believe the fans would want.

We could have elected not to release a DVD as part of the BAD 25 celebration (and hold out hope that someday we might find the Umatic of the Wembley concert) or we could share with the fans the chance to relive that magical night with pristine audio. We made the decision to go with the latter and provide the fans with the most authentic viewing experience. We believe that the fans will agree it was the right choice when the package is released in September.

John Branca/The Estate of Michael Jackson

http://www.mjjunderground.com/2012/06/01/bad-25-dvd-the-estate-release-a-statement/

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content

В момента е: Чет Авг 17, 2017 2:48 am